Buffalo Weekly Express
September 8, 2019
Week Four Celebrations- Grandparents Day Edition
This week I will be brief and share lots of photos of our Grandparents Day festivities. A few people I'd like to thank and publicly appreciate:
- Our amazing office staff for managing the Google form that detailed which grandparents would be attending.
- Our hardworking teachers for planning fun and educational activities for grandparents. They also spent lots of time making sure classrooms were warm and inviting.
- Joy Baker and Jennifer Haverkamp spent oodles of time this week in our Book Fair.
- Berryton United Methodist Church helped with the Book Fair and they acted as surrogate grandparent to many of our students.
- Our PTO organized and prepared cookies, welcomed grandparents into the building, assisted with book fair, and did lots of other things to help the day go off without a hitch.
- Our 6th graders that stepped up to be the leaders of this school and assisted with bringing around chairs and checking in on teachers.
This week we will wrap up our MAP testing and begin our Intramurals for students in grades five and six. Our PTO will meet on Tuesday night at 6:30, and we would love to have as many families joining as possible.
It's great to be a Berryton Buffalo,
Mrs. Bervert, Principal
ASQ- Mandatory Screening for EC, Pre-K and Kindergarten
ASQ information for all parents can be found at https://agesandstages.com/about-asq/for-parents/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=exacttarget&utm_campaign=20190516-asq-newsletter.
Breakfast and Lunch Menu
- Monday and Friday- PB and J Whole Wheat Uncrustable
- Tuesday- Turkey
- Wednesday- Ham
- Thursday- Bologna
The link for the menu can be found here:
Looking Ahead to Next Week
- 9/10- Intramurals at 8:00
- 9/10- PTO Meeting at 6:30 (ALL INVITED!)
- 9/11- Intramurals at 8:00
- 9/12- Picture Day at Berryton
- 9/13- Intramurals at 8:00
- 9/16- NO SCHOOL- Professional Learning for Staff