The Martin Book Fair is Here!
Top 5 Reasons to Come Check Out the Martin Book Fair...
5. Get the latest hot books for your personal library
4. Do some early holiday shopping
3. Hear retired Martin icon, Mr. Hale's ghost tales @ Family Night
2. Tell a teacher "Thank You" by buying a book off their Wishlist
1. Help your Martin Library get new books!
Book Fair Schedule:
- Mon 10/28 Staff Preview 12-2pm: Eat snacks, see the fair, and make a wishlist
- Tues. 10/29 Thomas and Dunston's classes
- Wed. 10/30 Shelow and Bryant's classes
Orchestra Students Play @ 5:30 and Mr. Hale's Ghost Tales @6:00; Snacks Provided
- Thurs. 10/31 Alcorn and Iadicicco's classes
- Fri. 11/1 Chafin and Bivin's classes
- Mon. 11/4 Borge's classes
- Tues. 11/5 Dunston's classes & Last minute purchases,
All students will visit the book fair with their Language Arts teacher.
The book fair will also be open to students:
- Before school at 7:00am,
- After-school until 2:45
- Throughout the day with a pass from their teacher
Thanks for supporting the book fair!
This is how we get extra money to buy books for the Martin Library.
Martin Book Fair
Tuesday, Oct. 29th, 7am to Tuesday, Nov. 5th, 12pm
Martin Middle School Library
For Family Night, please use the bus loop entrance located below the Ridge Rd. Pool exit. The Horton Rd entrance and Main Office entrances will be locked.