By; Jay Brown
What is FIBER?
Fiber has two types, such as Soluble & Insoluble.
Is found in foods such as beans, and oatmeal.
Basically FIBER is found in most of the human body.
Examples of some other stuff that FIBER is good your health such as blood sugar and preventing stroke.
Rare found in meats such as red meat.
What does Fiber do? & How does Fiber functions in the body?
Soluble vs. Insoluble
- fiber helps you feel full for longer time, it also slows down the release of glucose into the bloodstream & reduces cholesterol levels in the blood.
- called roughage. that is because is made up of rough fibers that do not dissolve in water and so scrub out the digestive tract, it helps you eliminate waste.
What happen if you have a lot? or too little?
- if you take to much fiber you could actually have a stroke.
- reduce your risk of diverticulitis, hemorrhoids, helps regulate blood sugars.
- Slows down your blood sugar.
- Fiber is nondigestible.
- Theres two types of fiber Soluble & Insoluble!