1) Explain where Mesopotamia was located. What are the names of the two rivers where Mesopotamia lay? What does Mesopotamia mean?
3) What type of climate is in Mesopotamia?
4) What present-day country would be the location of Ancient Mesopotamia?
5) How far is Mesopotamia from our school (approximately)?
1) List the names of the civilizations which made Mesopotamia their home a long time ago.
2) What are the requirements of a civilization?
3) Explain the importance of Hammurabi Laws.
4) Write down any 5 different Hammurabi Laws that you find interesting and include the translation of it from Yale Law School.
5) Explain who Gilgamesh was. Retell his story IN YOUR OWN WORDS!
1) Describe the farming and agriculture of Mesopotamia.
2) Explain how poisoned fields contributed to the collapse of Mesopotamia.
3) What did Mesopotamians eat?
4) Explain why civilizations like those from Mesopotamia, would live close to bodies of water.
5) Explain the steps it would take to farm each year in Mesopotamia.
1) Explain one of the 7 wonders of the ancient world known as the 'Hanging Gardens of Babylon".
2) Label 4 inventions from Mesopotamia. Explain the importance of one these ancient inventions.
Some inventions that were made is the wheel which it helped with transportation.
Canals which helped with farming. Farming which helped because they could have a food supply to stay living. Buildings which helped be protected people from the weather and violence that could be going on.