Pictures. Activities. Web-tools. Shoutouts.
January 11 - January 15, 2016
School Board Appreciation Month
Week Activities: B Week
Monday, Jan. 11
Tuesday, Jan. 12
- Happy birthday, Zandra Alonso! :)
- Aquino out-Library Meeting @1:00 PM
Wednesday, Jan. 13
- iCreate Registration Overview session @11:30 AM or 3:30 PM in the Conference Room
Thursday, Jan. 14
Friday, Jan. 15
- Last day of the 3rd Six Weeks!
Report Cards - 3rd Six Weeks
- Due: Tuesday, January 19 by 8:00 AM
- Dates: November 16 - January 15
- Portfolio Assessments: Found in your SWAG binder, under Assessment tab
- Don't wait until 8 AM to turn them in--I will be participating in the PD sessions as well, so I need them done before then.
No worksheets? No problem!
Look at all of these EXCELLENT examples of our students not using worksheets. Great thinking outside the box, teachers! You can click on the pictures for a larger view.
iCreate, uCreate, we all Create!
- Every teacher is expected to meet with Mrs. Aquino for a 30 minute block to go over your iCreate idea form. You can meet in a group if it is a collaboration. Please fill out the form below if you want to meet this week.
- Projects should be completed and submitted by Friday, January 29th.
- Remember the thinking process is the important piece: Why did you do the project? Prek guideline? Thinking maps? Higher order thinking?
From Jennifer Dickson:
- Thanks to the Pierce Leadership Team for a great meeting on Wednesday. I was so impressed with your feedback, insight and ideas. #strongteam
- Thanks to Ms. Fleming, Ms. Coronado, Ms. Alonso and Ms. Nichols for their weekly dedication to balloons!
- Thanks to Brooke, Ms. Belmonte and Ms. Ramos for coming down to help with balloons today!
- Shout out to Jose Perez-I overheard him asking a fellow staff member, “How can I help make your day better?” #awesome
From Karen Nichols:
- Mariam for helping out a parent fill out some forms.
- Robles for thinking outside the box to help me get a student back to class.
- Jose for offering me help--thanks for looking out for me!
From Michelle Aquino:
- Thanks to Ms. Lara and Chavira's class for helping me out with the School Board App. picture!
- Shoutout to Ms. Cudjoe for the finishing off her first week here at Pierce! #PandaFam