Have a Research Project on the Way?
Get Help Today!
Reach out to the Library Media Center for assistance with any of the following:
- Collecting online resources, books, playlists
- Using the A-Z database page
- Evaluating resources
- Requesting instructional screencasts
- Using EasyBib for bibliographies or note-taking
- Learning search tips and tricks
- Lessons in Digital Citizenship
Haven't tried using the A-Z Database page yet? Watch brief screencast below!
Participate in World Read Aloud Day! February 24th
- Join a global community of reading advocates.
- Read an excerpt from your favorite children's book that we will share via Google Hangout Air with younger students in our community.