Surviving the Canadian Wilderness
By Reece Dale
There are many things you can do to survive the wilderness, but here are the most important.
- Bring matches
- stay calm (freaking out makes it worse)
- try to not thing of home (it will only make you homesick)
- take inventory
- find a food and water source
- see what's around you
- find shelter (and stuff to build a shelter)
- bring a compass (so you don't lose direction)
- conserve (don't use all your stuff at once, it will run out)
- always have a first aid kit (in case you hurt yourself)
Those are some survival tips!