@ your Gator Learning Commons
August 2016 Newsletter
Hope your first week was great and you are getting settled in. I am so happy to be here at Glenhope Elementary. I look forward to getting to know each of you and working with you. I would love to have some feedback about what your needs are from the library this year. Please fill out any ideas you have for our Learning Commons on the Padlet I've created! You can add as many things as you would like! This will help me get a pulse of Glenhope and what your needs are!
I will send out a monthly Smore update to keep you informed about all that is going on here in the Learning Commons. You can also always find previous newsletters at www.gatorzread.weekly.com under the Teacher tab.
Just a few things......
Global Read Aloud
Learning Commons Website
- You can go to Destiny directly from the website.
- There is a Teacher tab which includes information for you. If you have other things you would like added for easy access, just let me know!
- Lots of resources for your learners that I will show them.
- The Destiny Symbaloo has been updated.
- This is easy access for your learners.
- There is a teacher tile with information for you. Please let me know if there are things you would like me to add there for easy access.
- There is a Login & Passwords that can be accessed by anyone with a GCISD email. Your students can access it if they forget passwords for databases.
Follow the Learning Commons on Twitter
@gatorzread (Z not S)