January 12, 2016
Early Release and No School
- Students may wear a NCA polo shirt and blue jeans (modest and appropriate length)
- Child care will be offered from noon – 3:30pm for PK-8th graders for $20. Your child will need a lunch from home.
- Register in the office by Wednesday, January 13th if child care is needed.
- We cannot care for children who are not registered in advance.
No School - Monday, January 18th--(Martin Luther King, Jr. Day)
• Sending 3 e-mail invitations by following the instructions on the flyer.
• Pick your participation prize and write the prize confirmation number on the flyer.
• Return bottom portion of the flyer to your teacher by Tuesday, February 10th.
Golden Halo Awards
Vision – “Inspiring Christian teachers through recognition of excellence”
Mission – “To produce an annual award and first-class ceremony to recognize and reward superior teachers in Christian education “
The Christian Chamber’s goal is to recognize and honor classroom teachers in Christian schools.
- Nomination forms for the Tenth Annual Golden Halo Awards will be going home in Tuesday folders.
- Teachers must be nominated by at least one student (with the help of parents for younger children).
- All nomination forms must be turned in to the front office by January 19, 2016.
- The Golden Halo Committee will choose the finalists and the winners from three school levels: K-5, 6-8 and 9-12, will be announced at an awards dinner on Friday, April 29, 2016 at The Parish Life Center in Bonita Springs.
- Tickets for the Dinner Banquet are $65 per person and may be purchased at www.HisChamber.org or by calling 239-481-1411.
Our exciting week of “Spirit Week” starts Tuesday, Jan 19th, for our 5th-8th grade students. But ALL students (PK-8th grade) may participate in our Blue and White Day on Friday, Jan. 22nd.
- Show your school spirit by dressing in all blue and white.
- Pep Rally: Friday from 1:45 – 2:45pm All classes will go to the gym at 1:45 to recognize our basketball players and to watch the 5th – 8th grade class cheers.
Yearbooks for Sale
Celebrate the NCA 2015-16 year by purchasing a yearbook. All yearbooks must be ordered online at https://yearbookforever.com/ for the cost of $30. Yearbook deadline: January 30, 2016.
Personal and business ads may also be purchased. These color ads are available in a variety of sizes with text and/or images. Ads can be designed by the yearbook staff or online at https://yearbookforever.com/. Personal and Business ads Deadline: January 30, 2016. For more information, please contact Mrs. Nally at firstname.lastname@example.org.