Back to School Issue!
Portland Circle of Friends & Family Preschool
Welcome & Welcome Back!
In the link shared here, you will find "10 Things Every Parent Should Know about Play"
This piece should reaffirm why you chose Portland Circle of Friends & Family.
So, give yourself a pat on the back for being a great parent and read these reminders of ways that play helps our littles thrive! Enjoy!
September’s tuition is due no later than the first day of class; after September, tuition is due by the first of the month. As of 7/1/17, All square and paypal transactions will include a service fee.
- Caterpillar tuition is $110 per month;
- Butterfly tuition is $145 per month.
- Cash, Check, Paypal and Square are all acceptable forms of payment.
Upcoming Dates You Wanna Know About!
- 9/6 Preschool Orientation 6-8pm
- 9/11 First Day (Butterflies)
- 9/12 First Day (Caterpillars)
- 9/26, 9/28 Photo Day (Caterpillars)
- 9/27, 9/29 Photo Day (Butterflies)
Teacher Tami's Wish List for the School
Staples for our school:
- 2T-6X play clothes - Bring on the hand me downs!
- Playdough Supplies, food coloring, flour, salt.
- Copy Paper - Grab a ream or reach out for in kind donations at your leisure.
- Coffee, Tea & Supplies - Keep Calm and Caffeinate. Do what works.
Donations Done Easy!
- Think about the school in your daily life, as you go about your day and if you think "Wow! I know other PCOFF families would love this place/service/etc.." keep that business in mind for the ask.
- Ask in passive situations. When you are patroning a business, ask casually who you talk to about a donation. This is easier than thinking of a place under pressure!
- Make the arrangements with the business, connect them to Rita Adamski, our fundraising coordinator and your work is done!