BTES Newsletter Nov/Dec
2019-2020 School Year
BTES Newsletter for November and December
Important Dates in November/December
BTES Holiday Giving Tree
If you are in need of assistance or know someone who might be, please reach out to Mrs. Kakos at the school during our school hours.
BTES Pajama Drive
PJs due to the school by December 6th!
- Tuesday December 10, 2019 at 6PM in the BTES Auditorium
Events this month:
- Meeting and Top Dog Recognition - 12/10
- Poinsettia Sale - Orders due by Dec 4th
News and Notes:
- Your PTA has been busy with many different things this fall! Please help us continue to bring these great events to our kids by purchasing from our Poinsettia sale going on now. Orders are due by December 4. Pickup will take place at BTES on December 12.
- Also, be sure to visit the Giving Tree and help a family in need. We are also accepting gift cards to assist as many people as possible, please help if you can!
- We are looking forward to Bingo Night and Fun Fest after the holidays! If you can help us out with solicitation of prizes from local businesses, please contact Heather Walsh.
Thank you all for all you do to help throughout the year! Have a safe and blessed Holiday Season!
BTES Lunch Menu
Monthly Attendance Message November
Monthly Attendance Message December
BTSD Smartphone App
Berkeley Township School District is thrilled to announce our new app for mobile phones! Stay up-to-date with real time information and school happenings, the daily cafeteria menu, news from administrators, student stories and even emergency notifications. You can download the app for free on both Google Play or Apple App Store. Download for Android - http://bit.ly/2IRX30r. Download for iPhone: https://apple.co/2NJqP8J
Teachers will continue to use their classroom Remind to update and inform parents of all pertinent information throughout the 2019-2020 school year.
Attention All Amazon Shoppers!
Artists of the Month
After School Sports - THURDAYS
Reminder: Cell Phone Procedures
If this rule is not followed, we will be forced to eliminate the use of all phones while on school property.
Thank you for your continued support.
Thanks for Reading :)
Used correctly - "Thanks for all the students and staff who support the bulldog bistro!"
Used incorrectly - "We are excited bulldog for all of the fun events planned for this year!"
Have fun and look closely!!!