Imagine Language & Literacy
Imagine Learning University
· Learn the essentials of program management and how to facilitate student sessions.
· Inform and enhance classroom instruction with the help of real-time data.
· Facilitate student success through innovative use of digital activities and offline materials.
You can print certificates of participation to count toward professional development credits. Please note: if it’s your first time using Imagine University, you will need to create a new account even if you have an existing login to other Imagine Learning products.
- If you need an admin or teacher account created, please contact Customer Care.
- Your district’s site code can be found on all student login cards.
- Note: First language support is only available if the student’s First Language is set on their account. This can be edited at any time.
Technology Support - Click here for detailed set-up info for you and your tech staff, including a list of supported devices.
Use our administrator and teacher back to school checklists as guides for getting started.
You can also use the student videos found in the Student Experience course in Imagine Learning University.