RHHS Wildcats News You Can Use
#WEARERH 8/26/22 #WEARERH
News and Notes
Good Afternoon Wildcats!
It has no doubt been an exciting first few weeks of school! With everyone settling in to their "school day" routines, I wanted to ensure that all stakeholders have a firm understanding of some of the procedural practices that allow RHHS campus to remain safe and efficient as it relates to campus life.
- Please review the traffic map: See Above as there are detailed routes to keep traffic flow optimal.
- Hours of Operation: 7:30 am - 2:30 pm (Doors open at 7 am; close at 3 pm)
- Check out process: As it relates to attendance and expectations regarding the check out process, please exercise the following should your child need to leave early. The process is as follows: send in a note (be sure to include a good contact number for verification), student drops it by attendance office in the morning, student will be given a class dismissal note, and sign themselves out.
Want to better understand your child's high school journey? If so, see the presentations below provided by our wonderful counseling staff. This information will help you guide and understand the process through graduation and beyond!
Important Upcoming Dates
- Flu Vaccine Consent Forms Due - Wednesday, August 31
- Letterman Jacket Orders with Herff-Jones - Thursday, September 1, 2:30-5:00PM (East Cafeteria)
- Labor Day Holiday for Students - September 5 and 6
- Homecoming Dance - Saturday, September 17
Spread the Good News! #ouRHouse
Important Attendance Reminder!
As it relates to attendance and expectations regarding the check out process, please exercise the following should your child need to leave early. The process is as follows: send in a note (be sure to include a good contact number for verification), student drops it by attendance office in the morning, student will be given a class dismissal note, and sign themselves out.
The PSAT/NMSQT is a standardized test that 11th graders may register for as a junior for consideration to enter the National Merit® Scholarship Program, an academic competition for recognition and scholarships.
JUNIORS ONLY: To register please complete the google form linked HERE AND complete the payment in your students MPP by Friday, September 2nd:
Testing accommodations requests must be made in advance for consideration to College Board. Return the completed request form to your child’s counselor. Consideration for PSAT exams must be received by College Board by August 19th
Young Leaders Course
Help Support the Chorus Program
Check out the newest edition of information that will be communicated via Richmond Hill High School's Athletic Department!
- Megan McDonough (Offringa-Slaugther)
- Amber Crews (A-Cleland)
- Emily Neff (Clements-Gravitt)
- Tam Daniels (Gray-Larrea)
- Debbie Kilpatrick (Larrosa-O'Rourke)
- Amber Miles (Slusarski-Z)
- Deanna Appleton (DE/5th YR/BA)
For additional information regarding the Richmond Hill High School Counseling Team, please click here!
RHHS Essential Information
7:30am-2:30pm/Buildings open at 7am
Certificates of Enrollment
Car-rider/parent drop-off information
Bus rider information- Bryan County Transportation Services
School nutrition information-
MySchoolBucks - Online Payment Portal
- Breakfast - $2.25
- Lunch - $3.25
Questions regarding remaining lunch balances should be directed to Carole Knight (School Nutrition Director) firstname.lastname@example.org/912-459-5121
If you should need to discuss health information at length, please call to schedule a meeting. All clinic forms are available on the high school website. Inhalers and epi pens that are carried by the student must have forms completed by their physician.
Clinic form - http://www.bryancountyschools.org/o/rhhs/browse/17573