Partner Support Group
For Partners of Minor Attracted Spouses & MORE...
THE PREVENTION PROJECT™'S FIRST WEB-BASED PARTNER SUPPORT GROUP
ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH...
- A Minor Attracted Person (MAP; Pedophiles, Hebephiles, Ephebephiles) who has zero desire to harm a child?
- A spouse who is legally involved as a result of a sex related crime?
- A spouse who has engaged in dangerous, illegal behavior that has impacted you and those you love?
- A spouse who is a convicted sex offender?
IF YOU SAID YES TO ANY OF THESE THEN THIS SUPPORT GROUP IS FOR YOU!
Gain psycho-ed support related to:
- Navigating any relationship challenges that may arise with your spouse who has minor attractions
- Knowing how to set healthy boundaries with your partner, family and friends and stick to them
- Exploring the varying degrees of grief, confusion, anger, upset, stress, depression, anxiety, worry, fear, curiosity, uncertainty, sadness, related to your spouse's minor attractions or illegal sexual behavior including sex offending
- Gaining support in your current relationship and how to navigate people's potential judgment surrounding your relationship and decision to stay (or leave)...
- And more!
Tuesday Nights Starting July 10th, 2018
WEB BASED PSYCHOEDUCATIONAL SUPPORT GROUP!
DATE: Starts Tuesday, July 10th, 2018
TIME: 5:30-7 p.m. MDT every week
FEE: $40 per week paid per month
FACILITATOR: Erin Nichols, CSW; Erin has a research and clinical background studying MAPs with Dr. Ally Walker at the University of Utah; she did her internship and practicum at the Utah Dept of Corrections working with sex offenders.
WEB BASED CALL IN: We use a confidential forum called ZOOM (invitation will be sent weekly to those who register)
NOTE: PLEASE SPECIFY WHEN YOU CALL OR EMAIL THAT YOU ARE JOINING THE PREVENTION PROJECT'S PARTNER GROUP