Italian Race driver and Founder of Ferrari
Enzo Ferrari made a factory and founded his first car called Ferrari 125 S powered by a 1.5L V12 in 1947. He won several races and awards. Today, there are over 3,000 workers working for the company and the company is worth over 7.3 billion dollars.
Enzo Ferrari posing with his car at the Ferrari factory in Manarello, Italy, 1956
"I build engines and attach them to wheels".
"If you can dream it, you can do it".
- First Ferrari made in 1947
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering in 1960
- In 1969 Ferrari signs an agreement with Fiat giving them 50% stakes in the company shares
- 1971-1972 Enzo makes a circuit called Fiorano
- The last car build by him was the F40 in 1987