Oakview's Primary Pride
September 28-October 2, 2015
POSITIVE PHONE CALLS = HAPPY PARENTS
HOMECOMING WEEK ACTIVITIES AND MORE OPPORTUNITIES TO COME.........
Of course all of the 'kinks' have not been ironed out, but I wanted to share with you some of her ideas. The reason I am sharing so early is so that you can begin planning. Please DO NOT share with students. The details ARE NOT finalized. Mrs. Ross will send out all the details as soon as everything is set. Please know these are not set in stone. Just begin to get your creative juices flowing.
- Monday - Wear red.
- Tuesday- Give Drugs the Boot! Wear boots or western attire.
- Wednesday - Dreaming of a drug free world - pajama day
- Thursday - Being Drug Free Comes in Cans! Wear favorite college t-shirt or college colors. I CAN go to college. We will have a can food drive on this day. A prize for the class that brings the most cans will be sponsored by Mrs. Ross. Also, we will try to get the class' picture in the paper.
- Friday- Show your positive character. Don't do Drugs! Dress in your favorite children's book character book. No spooky or scary costumes allowed. The students can bring their favorite book with them and share about it.
TIPS AND TREATS BOOK FAIR 2015
MEETINGS THIS WEEK
- Pre-K - PLC in PTO room Tuesday during conference (9:20)
- 1st and 2nd Grade Data Meeting - After school on Wednesday 1st grade meet in the PTO conference room 2nd grade meet in the Media Center
- Kindergarten - PLC in PTO room on Thursday during conference (1:05)
- Individual T-TESS Goal Setting Meetings - Meeting with Mrs. Green to discuss goals for T-TESS. An e-mail will be sent sharing your day and time.