Jean Piaget and Alfred Binet
Birth-Death, Country of origin, Where their work was completed
- Birth: 1896 --- Death: 1980.
- Country of origin: NeuchÂtel, Switzerland.
- Where work was completed: Geneva, Switzerland
- Birth: 1857 --- Death: 1911.
- Country of origin: Nice, France
- Where work was completed: Paris, France
Graphic description of the basic tenants of their theory, Developmental area of focus including-(social, emotional, physical, and cognitive), and how it would be useful to parents?
- Description of the basic tenants of their theory: He researched and defined the mental, or cognitive, skills that children learn.
- Development area focus: Cognitive.
- How would it be useful to parents?: This helps parents know more about what their kids are into.
- Description of the basic tenants of their theory: He devised the original testing scale for measuring intelligence.
- Development of focus: Physical.
- How would it be useful to parents?: This helps to tell parents how smart their child or children are and what classes they should and shouldn't be put into.