Fayetteville Elementary School
Back to school, 2014
This special day is just around the corner!
What you need to know...
7:40 - Classes begin, students not in class are considered tardy
7:30-8:30 - Yahoo/Boohoo gathering in the Media Center for parents
2:20 - Dismissal
**It is critical that you clearly inform the teacher of your student's lunch and dismissal arrangements**
- Breakfast - $1.45 - served until 7:30.
- Lunch - $2.45
- Arrival - Enter at the west entrance. Wait for school staff signal before allowing students to exit car. For safety, students should never return to the car after exiting.
- Dismissal - Enter at the west entrance. Display blue car rider sign in front passenger window. Students will be delivered to cars. Please be patient as we learn student names and familiarize students with the process.
- Arrival - Park in the east lot between the two schools. Be mindful of parents and students in the lot! Parents must walk students to the school entrance.
- Dismissal - Park in the east lot between the two schools. Bring your blue car rider sign with you. School personnel will be available outside the school entrance to greet you and deliver your child to you.
- Morning - Parents should accompany and supervise students at bus stop. Be at your stop before the assigned pick up time. School staff will greet and direct students to classrooms.
- Dismissal - Teachers will accompany students to buses. Buses will leave the school around 2:30. Parents must be at bus stop to meet students. If parents are not visible at bus stop, students may be returned to the school to await parent pick up.
- Students should dress comfortably and conservatively. Shoes should be suitable for gym and outdoor play. Please refer to the FCBOE Student Code of Conduct and the FES Family Handbook for detailed information.