Fun Fact of Austrailia
One of the major city in Australia plus the capital of Australia.
Australia highly populated city
Australia lowest populated city.
Mt Arapiles, 340 kilometres north-west of Melbourne, is recognised as one of the world’s best climbing areas, offering more than 2,000 routes with something to suit climbers of any ability. The nearby Grampians also features dozens of cliffs and crags to explore.
The best caving in the state can be found in the Buchan Cave Reserve in the Snowy Mountains, and at the Princess Margaret Rose Cave outside Nelson (past Portland) along the Great Ocean Road.
Abseiling offers you access to remote areas and jaw-dropping views. The Gorge at Mount Buffalo is an exciting spot for abseiling and has some great harder climbs in the alpine setting.
1. Which horse won the Melbourne Cup in 2002?
2. What was Sir Donald Bradman’s batting average?
3. Who is Australia’s only Formula One driver?
4. Who won the Brownlow Medal in 2003?
5. Who was the most recent Australian to win the men’s singles title at Wimbledon?
6. Which Australian was named the most valuable player in the US’s WNBA?
7. Which Australian has won the FIM World Motorcycle Championship 5 times?
8. How many gold medals did Australians win at the 2002 Winter Olympic Games?
9. Of our Australian male swimmers, who has won the most Olympic gold medals?
10. What Australian company is the largest surfwear manufacturer?
1. Media Puzzle
3. Mark Webber
4. Mark Ricciuto, Nathan Buckley, Adam Goodes
5. Lleyton Hewitt
6. Lauren Jackson
7. Michael Doohan
8. 2 – Steven Bradbury and Alisa Camplin
9. Murray Rose