Berrien Springs Band News
Band Camp Edition
Band Camp Information
Some helpful tips to make you/your student's experience a success:
1. Please arrive on Monday at 7:30am so we can get your student checked in. If your student hasn't turned in their medical form, they MUST do so on Monday. Any student under 18 needs to have a parent sign their form, so please come in with your student to check their form. A copy of that form is included in this newsletter.
2. Camp is $80. This covers the students' lunches (and dinner Friday), t-shirt, and camp accessories. If you need a payment plan or need to speak with someone regarding this fee, please contact our Band Booster Treasurer, Rhoda Johnson, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We rehearse from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday, July 22-26. We will have a parent performance on Friday, July 26 at 6pm. Students need to be in attendance the entire week, including the final performance on Friday.
4. Students MUST eat breakfast. We will have snacks and lunch, but not a breakfast.
5. Students need to have the following items:
- a water bottle with their name on it
- a hat
- sunglasses (if applicable)
- a pencil
- their instrument
- flip folio (if applicable)
- seniors, section leaders, and drumline need 3-ring binders for drill/music
- Khaki or tan colored shorts for Friday's performance.