Teach Like a Pirate
J.R. Irvin Elementary Weekly Staff Newsletter - vol 33
P is for Pirate
R IS FOR RETURN
Every day, we are given grace by those who know us best and need us the most. Do not forget to return the grace and offer it to others.
Burgess, D. & S. Teach Like a Pirate. (2014). Dave Burgess Consulting. CA: San Diego.
I Needed a Good Laugh Today..... (AGAIN!)
- 5/23 Staff Development~Meet at Miller~7:00-7:30 breakfast/7:30-11:00 T-TESS/12:30-3:00ish Canvas **Bring charged laptop for afternoon.**
- 5/24 BOGO book fair in the library
- 5/24 Irvin Elite Luncheon
- 5/25 3rd Grade Park Day
- 5/25 5th graders tour FSMS
- 5/25 3:15 Josh Roberts here for meet and greet/Cupcakes served/Don't forget cards!
- 5/25 GRADES ARE DUE BY THE END OF THE DAY
- 5/26 3rd Grade Science End of Year CBA
- 5/26 Red Nose Day
- 5/27 No School - Weather Day
- 5/30 No School - Memorial Day
- 5/31 Kinder Awards - 8:30am
- 5/31 1st Grade Awards - 9:30am - Cafeteria
- 5/31 2nd Grade - 9:30am - Gym
- 5/31 Kickball
- 6/1 Early Release
- 6/1 5th Grade Awards - 10:30
- 6/1 3rd Grade Awards-Cafeteria-9:30
- 6/2 4th Grade Awards-Cafeteria-9:30
- 6/2 Early Release
May Teacher Birthdays
Robin Vitullo May 4th
Nikki White May 8th
Stacee Johnson May 24th
Sheryl Ford May 31st
The board developed a new vision statement and then the strategic 30 last Thursday and Friday developed a new mission along with belief statements. The next step is action committees that will develop plans under specific objectives.