We Only Have 4 Full Weeks of School?!
2nd WEEK OF MAP IS HERE!!!!
TESTING BEGINS AT 8:30am EVERYDAY THIS WEEK!
1. Halls: Teachers and students should be absolutely silent when passing in the hallway. Please help monitor and remind students each period about hallway expectations during test days.
2. Bathrooms: There are no bathroom breaks during testing. IF it is an emergency, ONE student can go to the bathroom at a time. (try to use the bathroom before testing begins)
3. Classroom noise levels: Music is not allowed to be played anywhere on the 2nd floor or right below the computer lab, during testing (the walls are paper thin). If you share a wall with either computer labs, please take your voice level into consideration. (music will be held in the cafeteria)
4. ELL/SPED services: pull-out services maybe disrupted, due to testing. If this happens, times will be made up at a later date.
* It is very important that everyone is familiar with the schedule and knows if they are proctors or monitors.
* If testing finishes before the scheduled end time in the morning or afternoon, an announcement will be made over the intercom to resume all regular schedules.
*State assessments is a team effort and I know it will be a great success with everyone’s contribution!
College Awareness Month
If anyone has students that would like to recite their college pledge during announcements, let me know! DON'T FORGET TO DECORATE YOUR DOOR THIS WEEK, IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!
All students should be done testing in both reading and math on the Star assessments. Please check to make sure all students have been tested this quarter.
EOY Survival Ideas
Click the link below to share your survival ideas with everyone (all you have to do is sign-up- it's similar to a live chat)
End of the Year Hangout
Almost everyone has RSVPed!!! Thank you!
April Character Trait
“I respect the laws of my country and the rules of the school.”
PLEASE PLEASE hand out those character cards, if you catch a student showing good character. (shoot me an email if you need more)
*There are links below with some ideas/resources that you could use to go with teaching about citizenship.
This is the last full month for it!