Welcome to our classroom
This is my fifth grade class
- Class Dojo (teachers keep track of your behavior in a fun way. There are positive, and negative points. The more positive points the better, negative points try to work harder)
- Edmodo (this is is website where all of Dwight school's 5th grade students get to talk to each other after school. It is like a kids Facebook)
- Sum dog (free fun match games online where you can play with your class mates.)
- Google Docs (instead of carrying big text books you have Google Docs a computer notebook)
we have a huge book selection so we can learn more.
we have a huge classroom so we can focus.
our first unit in class leadership leaders emerge from different situations and effect change we fallow up to them!
I am looking forward to ...
- London - going to a class field trip, and seeing London.
- Lockers - being more responsible about my stuff.
- Dissecting a cow's eye - Getting to discover how the eye is connected to the brain.
- Book clubs - learning about new facts in a book. You can share with your club, and agree/ disagree in a nice way!
- Exhibition - going to a new grade, and showing everything I have learned.