Dress Down Monday
Message from Mrs. Flamini:
Thanks to everyone who has donated toward TEAM ELF and more importantly toward a cure for MS. Don't forget, your donation also means you can dress down on Monday!
And for anyone who has not yet donated, it is not too late! We will collect through Monday! Come casual, and stop by with your donation! We will be pedaling to the shore on Saturday, September 27th
Come Cheer Us On!
Our Staff Keeps Growing
Late Bus Count
EVERY Tuesday and Thursday:
ALL HOMEROOM TEACHERS MUCH GET A HEADCOUNT IN HOMEROOM OF ALL STUDENTS PLANNING TO TAKE THE LATE BUS HOME
It is essential EVERYONE do so in order for the office staff to have an accurate number to give to Transportation.
Rob Wachter has stressed we must give an accurate number.
Please follow these simple directions:
Log on to PowerSchool as usual for morning attendance:
- After completing your attendance ask for a show of hands of any student planning to take the late bus
- Click the knife and fork symbol next to Homeroom
- In the top left hand column next to the word "Alternate" type in the number of students staying for the late bus
- Click SUBMIT
In the event you forget to obtain a headcount, you will be asked to track down your homeroom students for that information. Yes, it is that important!
ALSO – In order for us to know you have completed this task, you must enter at least ONE student. So, if there are NO STUDENTS in your homeroom staying for the late bus, please type in the number 1 and click submit.
Emergency Sub Plans
Blue Folder- The plans that are in your blue folder are for your planned absence. Keep this folder on your desk. It provides the sub with information about your students, bell schedule, seating charts, etc. If you have already placed your folder in the box outside my office you can take it back. I have placed new folders in the mail boxes of all new staff members.
3-day sub plans- are used in the event of an emergency absence or lateness. Student work for three days are kept in this folder. Please come down to file these plans behind the counter in the drawer marked "Sub Plans". You do not need to submit them to me for approval. I trust that you will have three days worth of work in your folder.
- Jobs totaling 100+ sheets of paper should go to DDC
- Prepare ahead and use DDC whenever possible
- Do not use printers like a copy machine. Limit one copy to a printer, then run off as needed on a copier
- Do not allow students to print to the library printer