Homework Term 4 Week 5
- Red: one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten
- Green: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fraction
- Blue: operation, measurement, estimation, equation, geometry
- Rainbow (Challenge): tessellation, perpendicular
- Red: Two cats each had four legs, so all together they had eight legs.
- Green: Addition, subtraction, multiplication and division are the four mathematical operations.
- Blue: We did not have an accurate measurement so we needed to use our estimation skills.
Play spelling games on spellingcity.com/katiesteele/
Comment on the blog spelling page with a story that includes all your spelling words.
MONDAY: ______________TUESDAY: ______________
Complete worksheet on the back.
Time yourself saying your 11 times table each day and record the time below:
WEDNESDAY: _____________ THURSDAY: ________________
Extension: Do the same for 8 times table
Optional: Play Mathletics or go to 'Fun Stuff' on the class blog and play some games to practise your addition skills.
OTHER TASKS AND REMINDERS
- Try the Week 5 challenge on the class blog - there are three research questions about transport to answer. First to comment with the correct answers will win this week's prize.
- Good work to Monday's person of the day: KURA! Today you demonstrated perfect listening skills, great effort with subtraction problems, enthusiastic dancing and a well written, creative letter!