November 15th 2021
"Where it's always a good day to be a Bison!"
News from Mrs. Marlatt!
Dear parents and guardians,
As we draw near to the Thanksgiving Break, Second Creek is very thankful for our partnership with you. We are thankful for you getting your students to school every day. We are thankful for making sure your students arrive on time. We are thankful for your encouragement and support. We thank you for your donations and your help through our volunteer work in our school. We together make Second Creek what it is! We wish you a restful holiday break full of joy, family and wonderful food!
Thank you for sharing your children with us!
- No parked cars in the "no parking zone" - which is by the sidewalk from the beginning of the parking lot all the way to the front doors. This is a fire lane and also a bus lane. There is NO PARKING anytime. Only drop off or pick up. We have noticed many cars parked waiting for the school to open in the morning, blocking the bus and causing lines of cars that go all the way outside the parking lot. Please drop off your student and go - no parking.
- Same rules apply for pick up after school.
- Students can be dropped off at 7:30am for breakfast eaters and 7:35am for non breakfast eaters. We do not have supervision for students who are dropped off before these times.
- Students must be picked up at 3:30pm every day. We do not have staff to supervise students after school.
- Let us know if you need information about our before and after-school program.
- Please only use the handicap parking if you have a handicap license.
- The Staff of the Month parking is for staff only at all times.
We appreciate your cooperation!