MARCH 29 - APRIL 1
UNIT LEARNING GOALS
- Analyze the representation of a subject or topic between different mediums
- Analyze how an author draws on and transforms source material in a specific work
- Delineate and evaluate arguments and claims made in a text
- Analyze seminal documents of historical and literary significance
- Write informative/explanatory texts to examine and convey complex ideas
Tuesday, March 29
Do Now: Print your rough draft to the AVID printer (10.46.11.11)
Find your partner with the matching color card you received when you walked in the door. Your partner will read your essay and provide feedback for each paragraph.
- Identify a strength in each paragraph
- Identify a weakness in each paragraph
- Provide additional insight of suggestions
- Circle/underline/highlight misspellings, errors in grammar, and errors in citations
The final draft is due by 8:30 am tomorrow!!!