Thinking in 3rd
Hastings & Simmons Newsletter- Volume 18
A peak at the week...
Writing- Writing Process: Expository (brainstorming, selecting a topic, organizing writing)
Math- Algebraic Equations: solving for the unknown using related facts and numbered pair relationships
Fluency x 3
Social Studies- Structure of Government
Homework- Due Thursday, January 14th!
Handwriting- HWT pp. 42-45 /k/ & /r/
January 11- 15
Monday: Report Cards sent home in Monday Folders
Thursday: District UIL Contest; BRAVE 3:15-4:15
Thursday: REACH 3:15-4:15
Wednesday: Sing-a-long @ 8:30
Early Release @ 12:45
Thursday: Bush Library Story Event
Scholastic Book Orders Due January 29th!
Shop Online: scholastic.com/readingclub
One-Time Class Activation Code: K3R9W
Please remember to place your Reading Club orders by January 29th!
You can shop and submit your order online or send the printed order form with payment directly to me. No matter how you order, every purchase you make earns FREE Books and educational supplies for our classroom.
The arrival of the book box is always a highlight-thanks for making it happen!
Ordering online is fast and easy:
- VISIT scholastic.com/readingclub
- ENTER the one-time Class Activation Code (top of this letter)
- SHOP from a carefully curated selection of the best books and value packs
- SUBMIT your order and earn FREE Books for our classroom
- All book orders will be shipped to our classroom so we can celebrate the joy of reading together!