Profiles of FACS Success
by Sarah A.
Tarek and his wife Christina find and renovate cheap homes, then sell them for profit in Orange County, California. They have been married since 2009 and have 2 kids, Taylor and Brayden. Together they work side by side with Pete De Best and are focused on building and growing their real estate investment, as well as their HGTV show, Flip or Flop.
Tarek El Moussa
- Tarek was born in Long Beach, CA on August 21, 1981.
- He earned his real estate license at age 21.
- He made his way on TV by making an audition tape for HGTV which gained the interest of the network.
- After the stock market crash, he had to resort to a new way of making money and he started to flip homes with his wife Christina.
- Tarek handles the budget and real estate of the homes they flip because of his business and leadership skills.
Christina El Moussa
- Christina was born in Anaheim, CA on July 9, 1983.
- Like her husband, she entered the real estate world right after college and became very successful until the stock market crash.
- Christina handles the design aspects of the homes and makes sure everything stays on schedule because of her design and organization skills.
Flip or Flop 30 second Promo - Begins airing August 2015