Welcome to American History
My name is Mrs. Marshall. I will be teaching 10th grade U.S. History as well as 11th grade U.S. History. This year, Madison County High School will implement the A/B schedule. My 10th grade U.S. History Class will be on the 1A schedule. We will meet on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from August until May. My 11th grade U.S. History classes will remain on the regular block schedule that lasts only for one semester.
Be sure to check out our class website (http://historymchs.weebly.com) so that you can stay informed of class projects, deadlines, homework assignments, and test dates. Information is added frequently. So be sure to check often.
1. Be on time.
- You should be in your assigned seat when the bell rings.
2. Bring the following class materials every day.
- writing utensil
- post-it notes
3. Be courteous and respectful
- Remain in your assigned seat during class.
- Raise your hand if you have a question or comment and wait to be called upon.
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed in our class.
- Keep our classroom neat by cleaning up after yourself.
- Follow all school rules as outlined in the Code of Conduct.