Spirit and Parent Involvement
- Bountiful blessings pigout has been moved to November 21st.
- The sign up sheet for Bountiful blessings is in the lounge.
- Fajitas was the most popular entree chosen for our Christmas Party according to the survey sent out to all Crain Staff. We discussed having Michael Cano and possibly his band come to play music or DJ at the party. Price for the band is $100/member.
- We still need staff to turn in their dues to Peggy Odem.
- We be making some kind of favor for each staff member at the Christmas party.
- We are replacing Secret Santa with a gift exchange. More details will be coming on this.
- We are also having a cookie w/recipe exchange on Mon. December 9th. The sign up sheet for the cookie exchange is also in the lounge.
- We would like to do a build a book work shop in conjunction with the Polar Express Night on Dec 10th.
- Holiday music performances: 2nd grade on Dec. 10th at 2:30 and 3rd grade on Dec 12th also at 2:30.
- Crain Christmas Ball save the date papers will be going out soon. We need staff assistance on the day of the ball with the concession stand, picture booth, decorating, and running of the sound system (DJ). Please contact Mrs. Baughman if you would like to help with any of these.
- Math/Science/Reading Nights:
Tues, Feb 11th - PK thru 2nd grade Night [5:30pm]
Tues, Feb 25th - 3rd thru 5th grade Night [5:30pm]
- Each grade level will need to make a math, science, and reading Make it/Take it station. You may integrate math or science in with reading to reduce the number of stations you need to make to 2.
- We need ideas for getting parents and students to come to school (attendance, conferences, and events).