United States Navy
Honor, Courage, Commitment, by: Marie Termini
- The Navy began protecting the sea's of America in 1775. This was at the same time that the Army began protecting.
- To this day, the Navy is the largest of all of the 5 branches of the Military.
- The job of the Navy was to preserve the freedom of the seas, and guard the country adversaries.
- The Navy can also attack in the air. The Navy enhances the power of the Air Force.
- The Navy is able to carry 80 Air Crafts per carrier.
- The Navy uses their submarines to attack their enemy's shores. The Navy, doesn't always, but can attack on land.
- Honor, Courage, Commitment, is the motto for the Navy, for which they live by.