Week of March 21, 2016
The Monday Message is something that I will hope to send out each week to get us prepared for the week ahead. I will highlight any major events taking place, and share ideas. This will continue to evolve as the year goes on. The idea comes from the #celebratemonday movement that is taking place on social media. The idea is to be excited for the start of a new week, and what we can bring to our students. This article explains the concept and positive message behind the movement. You can also search #celebratemonday on Twitter and Instagram for inspiration from other educators.
It should not be hard to #celebratemonday this week with Spring Break on the horizon. I want to wish everyone a wonderful and relaxing vacation! Enjoy the time with your families.
Jersey Mike's Gives Back
Contest 1: Students can bring in receipts from Jersey Mike's in Bayville from now until March 23. The student who brings in the most receipts will be treated to lunch with Ms. Cimino, Mr. Waldron and Mrs. Melanson.
Contest 2: After spring break students can bring in receipts from Jersey Mike's Bayville dated March 30. All students who bring in receipts will be entered into a raffle to win a prize.
Please have students write their names on the back of receipts and bring them to the office. Thank you for promoting this to the students!
What's Happening this Week?
- The Ocean County Health Department will be visiting third grade classes (Mrs. O'Brien, Mrs. Miller and Ms. Crick.
- P3 Principal's Lunch in Room 107 (email with student names will be sent this week).
- 3rd and 4th grade homeroom and BSI teachers meet in the Main Office during prep for a brief review of Test Nav.
- Board of Education Meeting 6:30 pm @BTES.
- I will be at an Administrator's Meeting in the morning, Kevin will be at Potter.
- Faculty Meeting in the Library after school
- Spirit Day- Potter Spirit Wear
- SCHEDULE CHANGE: Fourth grade special will be from 9-9:40.
- 3rd and 4th grade PARCC Infrastructure Trial @ 9:45
Enjoy Spring Break!