TRIBES Day 4 for TPCP Interns
May 14, 2016
TWO TRUTHS & A LIE
Have each person write down three things about themselves, what they did over vacation, etc. Of these 3 statements, two must be true, and one must be a lie.
Suggest that the lie should not be very obvious; it can even be a small detail. The rest of the class (or small group) must guess which one is the lie.
Milling to Music
- How do you show empathy?
- How do you show loyalty?
I'VE GOT A STRATEGY!
5 E's of CONSTRUCTIVISM
- Engage-list questions you would like to explore (from novel topic)
- Explore-research your topic: think of ways to gain more information
- Explain-share with your tribe what you discovered
- Elaborate-practice new skills/behaviors; develop broader understanding; obtain more information / refine knowledge
- Evaluate-students assess their understanding; teacher also evaluates students development and concept/skills understanding
Collaborate with other TPCP Interns through Edmodo
Create your free account, then select the Region 7 TPCP Students group.
Code to join: ia5g7d