Mora Elementary Newsletter
March 6, 2020
Social Worker's Quote of the Week
Important Message from the Health Office
Greetings from the health office! Please continue to remind your students to cover their mouths when coughing and sneezing by using their elbow and kleenexes. Also, remind them to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds (singing the alphabet or happy birthday two times!!). Here is a video from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on handwashing!
Please let us know if the student has a fever with a cough or sore throat if they are sick when calling in for attendance. This helps with our influenza tracking.
In order to help prevent the spread of illness PLEASE adhere to our 24-hour rule! If a student has a fever of 100, keep them home! *Students need to stay home until their fever has been gone without medicine for 24 hours. Returning to school too soon may slow recovery and make others sick!*
Spring is coming!! Have a healthy and safe weekend. ~ Anne Grahn District Nurse
February BE Club!
FFA Readers Visit 1st Grade
Ms. Heather's Class Making Green Eggs and Ham
Preparing for Student Showcase
Masked 5th grader finishing up their project for Student Showcase
Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- March 10th, 3:30 p.m. ~ Elementary Conferences/Book Fair at Mora Elementary
- March 12th, 3:30 p.m. ~ Superintendent Interviews in the Mora Elementary Media Center
- March 13th, 8:15 a.m. ~ No School at Mora Public Schools
- March 13th, 3:30 p.m. ~ Superintendent Interviews in the Mora Elementary Media Center
- March 16th, 3:15 p.m. ~ No Targeted Services at Mora Elementary
- March 17th, 3:30 p.m. ~ Superintendent Interviews in the Mora Elementary Media Center
- March 18th, 3:15 p.m. ~ No Targeted Services at Mora Elementary
- March 19th, 4:30 p.m. ~ Student Showcase at Mora Elementary