Banksmeadow PS Staff Bulletin
WEEK 2 2nd - 6th May
Thanks to everyone for a great first week back. I hope you enjoyed a relax over the weekend to recover from it!
* Poonam will be away again this week. Cassy will be taking her class on Monday. Brooke will be taking her class from Tuesday-Friday.
* Welcome back to school Annie!
* Thanks to Brendan and those involved in setting up and running the ANZAC assembly last Wednesday. I was very impressed with the students and their attention throughout. The singing performance also sounded fantastic.
* I have attached a copy of a revised timetable with a couple of changes due to people being on courses/days out. Please let me know if there are any problems.
* Elise and I will be at the Zone Netball Trials for most of the day. Elisha will be on Year 5.
* P&C Meeting will be held @ 7pm.
* Brendan will be at a Debating Workshop with some of the Stage 3 students.
* LST Meeting. Please don't forget to add any items to the agenda that you wish to discuss.
*CPR Training at 3:15pm. When CPR finishes, Elise and I will be going through the information that we need to pass on from the course we went to the other day (on the Performance and Development Framework and the new Staffing Agreement). We will finish at 6:15pm. Don't forget to create your USI and bring it on the day http://www.usi.gov.au/create-your-usi/
* I will be at John Brotchie Preschool at 9:30am for an hour or two, and at a Sydney East PSSA meeting from about 1:30pm
* Exec meeting @ 8:15am
* Staff Meeting @ 8:15am
* Carol at Reading Recovery
*FLIP Sports starts for 3-6
*Mother's Day Stall from 9am. Can you please give me a list of any kids in your class who will likely need to buy two gifts (i.e. for Mum and Stepmum) so that the P&C can ensure there are enough presents.
* FLIP Sports starts for P-2