Sheehan LeaseStar Update
- We have released an update which allows us the ability to grant access by permission level, to allow or disallow users the ability to enable/disable Syndication Channels.
- We have updated the layout and the reports in our Marketing Center Dashboard. You will now see “leads per post” or “tracked leads per post” on most tabs.
- You can now group your properties in any custom way you’d like, whether by regions, ownership group, lease ups, or high occupancy properties. Property Groups allow you to isolate each group on your reports. See photo below.
ACTIVE AD SOURCE CHANNELS
- A total of 9 ad source channels are currently utilized for the portfolio with 42 active feeds.
- If any particular advertising sources appear to have a low number of active feeds, you can quickly add a feed in the LeaseStar Marketing Center.
- Please let me know if we can assist in adding feeds.
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT - NEW WEBSITE TEMPLATE
Latest design trends pulled together in this compelling website theme. Prospects experience your property using highlighted descriptions and clever usage of photography on a long scrolling home page.
- Fully responsive “Mobile First” navigation buttons and hamburger-style menu
- The best SEO performance
- Dedicated subpages for Property Gallery, Neighborhood, Contact Us, and Floorplan
- Prominent Lead Capture section in Footer of all sub-pages
What’s New In Social: Twitter’s Birthday, Instagram’s Algorithm and Online Video Distribution
Predictive Analysis is Now Leading the Evolution of Apartment Pricing
How to Avoid Shopping Cart Abandonment in Multifamily