The Bruin Blast
Labor Omnia Vincit
A Note from the Principal
We have 3 more weeks in which our students have the opportunity to continue to receive the highest level of instruction in order to be prepared for the following year. Bell to bell instruction is a must to increase student achievement, decrease student achievement gaps, eliminate student misbehaviors and set high expectations of students. Students are still learning what our vision is for them. We must teach them that everyday is an opportunity to learn and begin encouraging them to remember that even in the summer they are to read, write and work on math!
Have a great week!
Hard Work Conquers ALL!!!
Week at a Glance
- Research Team conducts interviews (schedule will be emailed and coverage will be sent if needed)
- Breakfast and Lunch will be served in the Bruins Cave provided by the research team (they are also donating $1000 for our faculty and staff)
- Cinco de Mayo Program (coordinated by Ms. Alexander): 8:30-9:15 PK, K and 1st; 9:30-10:15 2nd and 3rd
- After-school ACP training at 4:15 in the Library
- Extended and Summative Conferences continue this week
- LPAC folder reviews during planning with Ms. Loving
- ACP testing begins
- ACP testing