B5 Transitional Three's Ms. Meghan
- Next weeks theme: My Community Has Helpers
- Letters of the week: E and F
- February 9th: Registration opens to currently enrolled families (Don't Miss This!!!)
Reminders / Notes
- I Love this time in our school year! Talking about letters is so much fun.
- Nap time is really starting to be challenging. Please check the Daily Journal that comes home to see if your child has slept.
- LABLE, LABLE, LABLE we have some new lunch boxes and water bottles after Christmas and with 12 boys we have duplicates.
- WOW!!! We had another amazing week! I am so proud of all my friends!
What We Are Working on This Month
- Shape: Triangle
- Color: Blue
- Counting: 3 (3 sides and 3 points)
- Bible Verse / Song: "Christ lives in me." Galatians 2:20
- Frog Street Press: Triangle (A.K.A. Trixie Triangle)
- Calendar: January, season, daily weather observations, days of the week song.
What We Did This Week
- We enjoyed the tent, letter construction C and D, keys in the sensory table, legos on the light table, Little Pet Shop, letter sorting: holes yes or no, puzzles, crayons, markers, and pop beads in our centers.
- We had our weekly Blue Hall story time on Thursday. My Friends are great listeners.
- At Circle Time we listen to lots of sounds.
- We marched to "We are the Dinosaurs" by the Laurie Berkner Band
- For Art, We made marshmallow snowmen on Tuesday. We glued cotton balls on the letter C on Wednesday. We used dot markers on the letter D on Thursday. Friday we painted with a Q-Tip and Blue Paint. We had so much fun this week!!!
- We read: "Triangle", "Cathy Cooks", "Daisy Doll", "Don't Push the Button", "Count the Monkeys", "If you give a dog a donut", "Little Penguin gets the hiccups", "The Little Snow Plow", " Open Very Carefully a book with bite", "Parts" and "Mother Bruce". Our favorite book this week was "Count the Monkeys"