Add More Stuff to your flyer
A breakdown of the "Add More Stuff" section
The "Add more stuff" section of the Editor has over 10 options to make the content of your flyers and newsletters more robust.
Check out the guide below to see what these buttons are all about:
You can make your text Bold, Italicized, Underlined or link words within text.
Feel free to even add:
- Or bullet points
Your text can be accompanied by an image. Once you have input your text and clicked "Done" in the bottom right corner, hover over the text box and use the grey arrows that appear at each side of the text box to select your preferred text/image layout.
- "Name" of the event
- "When" the event starts and ends
- "Where" the event is located
- Any other relevant details about your event
If you are a Pro user, this is where you can set up the RSVP feature to monitor attendance. After you have set up the RSVP feature, you can then check the "Analytics" feature and see who has responded. For more info on RSVPs on Smore, click here
If you'd like to insert a Google Form into your flyer, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Google Form and go to your form
- At the top right, click the blue button that says "Send Form"
- Copy the link under "Link to share"
- Paste that link into the "Form" button at the bottom of the Smore Editor
*Please note: If you simply copy and paste the "View Live Form" URL into your flyer, the Form will not embed correctly.