Room Parent Update
10/2/19 Meeting Recap
Today we received our Folders (Thank you Sharon) with our Teacher/Mr. Ramsey Favorites Info, Letter examples, PTA 2019-20 Event Dates, Volunteer Form & Student Class List.
Discussion Main Points
- If you have not already done so, please make sure you are officially a member of the PTA.
- Please send out a letter to your parents regarding donations ASAP.
- Make sure to keep a good account of money turned in. We should be getting receipt books soon.
- Room Parent meetings will be held once a month immediately following the Spirit Assembly every first Wednesday approximately at 8:15am.
- The Work/Copy Room Hours are open for us to use ONLY during the hours of 8-10am & 1-2:17pm.
- If you would like a PTA/Room Parent T-Shirt made for yourself, we voted on the color: NAVY. Please bring your navy shirt + $10 and give to Beckie Corrales
- We have several methods of communication so please keep your eyes and ears open so that you are able to help the parents in your class stay connected. ***The PTA Program Directory we discussed is available now in the office if you want to pick up a copy...I stapled a few and left it up there today after our meeting.***
- College Week & Teacher Appreciation Week are events that are open for Committee Chair (if any one is interested)
A very special welcome to our BRAND NEW Room Parents! We are so grateful for some new faces and we look forward to working together with you this school year!
And of course, to those of you who aren't new to this rodeo, we are forever indebted and appreciate all the hard work that you continually put in year after year...THANK YOU!