Sunrise to Sunset
A month where you can only eat from sunrise to sunset. Often the first bite is a date;dates are common fruit in the middle east.
- Fesenjan: A thick rich duck dish
- Ful Medames: Slow simmered fava beans with seasoning of olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and some spices
- Harira: A soup with usually with lamb, vegetables and spices
- Lham Lhalou: The Arabic words for "sweet meat" is a platter of sweet fruits simmerd with soft lamb
- Pakora: This popular Indian appetizer consists of assorted vegetables coated in chickpea batter