Ins and Outs
Highlights and Reminders- Week of December 10-18, 2015
A Few Reminders
- Many thanks to all who have helped with our Giving Tree Project. This is a great community outreach. There are still a few gifts to be bought, if you are able and willing to help out, please do so. Thank you for helping to bring a little extra holiday cheer to several families within our school community.
- Please make some time to accept both the HR policy Guide as well as Compensation Plan. Both of these tasks need to be completed by December 15.
- Please double check to make sure you have completed all the required HR training. Due December 16. This Safe Schools Training includes: Sexual Misconduct: Staff to Student; General Ethics in the Workplace - Texas Version; Family Reunification; Sexual Harassment
- On Tuesday, December 15, representatives from TSTA- teacher association- will be in our Teacher's Lounge to meet and greet any interested staff members.
- Thursday, December 17- Winter Parties- A busy, but fun day. Let's enjoy this celebration with our students, stay alert, and indulge in a few cookies.
- Friday, December 18- Early Release- Please remind parents early and often. Classes will be dismissed at noon. If your team would like to go out to lunch, please feel free to do so. All staff is free to head home at 3:00 p.m.
Words of Wisdom Focus
Week of December 10- 18 Calendar of Events
Thursday, December 10
- 2:00 p.m.- Saul out of the building
- Staff Holiday Party- Thursday, Desperados in Richardson.
Friday, December 11
- Water for Otter Assembly- Grades 3-5
Monday, December 14
- 3:15 p.m.- Saul @ Central
Tuesday, December 15
- 3:00 p.m.- TSTA Representatives in the lounge
Wednesday, December 16
- Fannysteen and Saul @ Principals Meeting
- 3:15 p.m.- Vertical Teams Meet- Various locations
Thursday, December 17
- Classroom Parties
Friday, December 18
- Report Card Day
- 12:00- Early Release Day
- 3:00 p.m.- Winter Break Begins
A Look Ahead
- January 4th
- All staff reports back to work.
- Professional Development Day
- 8:00 -10:00 a.m.- Team data analysis
- 10:00- Noon- Part 1- Leading Intentional Intervention Training- Library
- 1:30 - 2:30- Part 2- Leading Intentional Intervention Training- Library
- 2:30-4:00- Team Planning
For your Grade Level Newsletters
Please remind our families of the following items:
- During morning carpool, doors to the cafeteria close at 7:20 a.m.
- Early Release Day- Friday, December 18th.