The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of June 4, 2018
How will you change the world by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Thursday, June 7th, 3-4pm
- Please come prepared with your student placement cards.
2018 Art Show
THANK YOU to Mrs. Perry & Mrs. Castro for putting this AMAZING event together!
Words to Inspire...
SUN'sational Family Night
THANK YOU to everyone for making this interactive and FUN evening come together! The kiddos had an amazing time!
You're the Best...Quotes from the Staff!
- Thank you to everyone who helped put together the retirement event! It was a fun time!
- Shout out to Mrs. Budney for organizing the 2nd grade Mother’s Day Tea and Cookies get together. We received a lot of positive praise from the parents in attendance.
- Thank you to Sarah, Dave, & Donna for all of your help with the Bullock Garden Club! The kids had a BLAST! Because of your help, we were able to double the amount of kids who had the opportunity to explore an in-depth gardening experience.
- Thank you to Joan and Carol for keeping the Retirement Committee organized and to everyone else that helped with the Social!
- Congratulations Brian Johnson… you will be missed!
- Congratulations to Brian Johnson on your Retirement.
- I want to shout out. Great job to the 2nd grade team on how great the mother’s day tea went.
- Also, Thank you to all the Mrs. Werner and the special areas teachers for coming and being our extra “mothers” at our tea.
- Thank you to Mrs. Castro for being with my class and taking pictures. You are the best!
- Kim and Anthony – thank you for your help with the microphone and lights for yesterday’s assembly.
- A BIG shout out to Mrs. Perry on the success of her beautiful art show. You are amazing! Thanks for all that you do! Tag
- Shout out to Melanie, Tags, Jenna, Carl, Sarah, Karen, Lynn, Laure, Amy, Sue, Kim & Simone for being SUN'sational teachers! This night couldn't have happened without you!!!!
News & Notes
End of Year (EoY) Data: See below for our EoY data due-dates. THANK YOU to everyone for submitted on time!
- 06/08: DIBELS
- 06/13: PDP's & PD Hours
Emergency Sub Plans: In the fall we will be keeping a file cabinet with emergency sub plans in the main office. I am asking that they are updated each trimester (to align with our essential questions). Start thinking about how you would like to organize this...I would love to hear your thoughts!
To the 2nd Grade Team: My coaching block is during your lunch block this week. Anyone want to review Strategies for Writers, co-teach a lesson or just "chat & chew" about this week's edition of the Curriculum Corner? If so, lets get it on the calendar!
Community events/reminders are in bold.
- 06/04: Kindergarten visits Bullock
- 06/05: Gr3 visits Bowe
- 06/06: Field Day (Rain Date 6/7)
- 06/07: Faculty Meeting & Gr2 Treasure Hunt
- 06/08: CAST Meetings
- 06/12: CAST Meetings & Asop's Bops Assembly
- 06/13: Gr3 Performance (9:00), BSI Meeting, 1:00 Dismissal
- 06/14: Special Area Teachers Meeting, 1:00 Dismissal
- 06/15: Last Day of School (1:00 Dismissal)