District Newsletter 1/10/2021
District - Wide
- 1/18: All Schools and Offices Closed, MLK Day
- 1/19: End of Marking Period 2 & Semester 1
- 1/20: Start of Marking Period 3 & Semester 2
- 1/26: Report Cards issued on the Parent Portal
- 1/29: In-service, Half Day for Students (no lessons will be pushed out for the afternoon)
- Picture Days for Livestreaming Students - Please check your student emails for updates
Please note that the Administration Staff has been relocated to the Middle School while renovations take place.
- 1/11 - 1/14 Warm & Cozy Days for Panther Pack (see below)
- 1/20: Course Selection Night Parent Presentation (virtual), 6:00pm
- 1/26: PSAT 11 Exam (11th grade students), 7:30am - 11:30am
- 1/27: ASVAB Exam, 7:30am - 11:30am
- 1/29: Student Course Selection for 2021-2022 School Year
- 1/19: Picture Day, Group B/C Students
- 1/20: Picture Day, Group A/C Students
- 1/21: Picture Day, All Livestream and CAOLA Students
- For all MS Picture Days: More information as well as a schedule will follow after winter break. If you have already purchased and completed registration for picture day you do not need to complete the process again.
- 1/11: Elementary PTO Meeting (Zoom), 7:00pm
- 1/11: 5th Grade Chromebooks (distributed during the school day)
- 1/13 & 1/14: Picture Re-Take
Student-athletes interested in EPASD’s spring sport offerings should begin to make contact with our spring coaches to learn of off-season training, pre-season training, and athletic enrollment details. Please visit the Athletic Contacts web page, https://www.epasd.org/departments/athletics/athletic-contacts/, and reach-out soon!
High School Yearbooks
High school Yearbooks are still on sale! Go to our website to order and find out more: bit.ly/ep-yearbook. Order online by January 31 to guarantee you receive a copy!
If you are a parent of a senior student, Baby Ad information was sent to you in the mail. Deadlines for this are approaching quickly! If you didn’t receive the info or need the paperwork again, check out the Need to Know section of the website.
Parents of Livestreamers: We need pictures of your students individually, standing and smiling for the camera! We hope to get as many as possible! They are welcome to pose however they want. Below are examples of what we are looking for featuring two of our yearbook staff members. Please submit via the ImageShare app – if you haven’t used this yet, check out the Connect section of the website.
Dr. Katherine Dahlsgaard is Founder and Director of Brave is Better, a therapy and consulting service. She is board certified in cognitive and behavioral psychology and is a licensed clinical psychologist with expertise in cognitive behavioral therapy for children, adolescents, and adults. She focuses her efforts on the promotion of evidence-based psychotherapy via her clinical practice, speaking and writing, and consultation and training.
Dr. Dahlsgaard specializes in the evaluation and treatment of anxiety and related disorders. She was previously the Founder and Clinical Director of the Anxiety Behaviors Clinic (ABC) and the Picky Eaters Clinic in the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. She earned her doctorate at the University of Pennsylvania, where she was awardee of the National Science Foundation, and completed her post-doctoral fellowship at NYU's Child Study Center.
Dr. Dahlsgaard also serves as a media expert, educator, writer, lecturer, and keynote speaker. She regularly writes columns for The Philadelphia Inquirer on topics related to mental health and serves on their Health Advisory Panel. She also serves on the NJ American Academy of Pediatrics Task Force on Teen Sleep and School Start Times.
Important Information from our Nursing Staff
Like & Follow on Facebook!
Our new Navy Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (NJROTC) program now has it's own Facebook page. Like & Follow the page for updates, information, and celebration of this wonderful new program at EPASD!