COME TO BELIZE BARRIER REEF!!
Let me tell ya, you're not going to want to miss this.
WOW SO MUCH TO SEE!!
YOU CAN DO PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!
- 15+ Single Tank Dives
- Day trip to the Great Blue Hole and Half Moon Caye*
- The ability to purchase diving certification courses
- Daily fishing
- A fishing guide
- Resort accommodations
- Transfers from/to Belize
- All Meals (including substitutes for guests with dining restrictions)
- Any other purchased activities!
* all dives and trips are weather permitting
Of course, we must discuss pricing as well! (Rates per person)
- 7 nights - $4,590
- 4 nights - $2,890
- 3 nights - $2,540
DON'T WORRY! IT'S EASY TO GET HERE, AND IT'S SO WORTH IT!
We have several airlines that fly non-stop from the U.S. straight to Belize! The most popular options include:
- American Airlines - Dallas: 3 hours - $592 (all fees included)
- Southwest Airlines - Houston: 2 hours 30 minutes - $126
Our housing options are designed for comfort and relaxation! We strive to make sure all of our guests are happy and provided with anything they would possibly need. We have 3 different housing options including:
- Private Villas - Located on the Southeastern side of the island. These beautiful lodges include privacy, a wrap around porch, canopy style beds, large sitting area, and a breathtaking view of the Caribbean Sea. Includes a king sized bed or two queens, and comes with all of the necessary toiletries!
- Superior Guest Room - Located on the Southeastern side of the island. These rooms include privacy, vaulted ceilings, canopy style beds, a comfortable sitting area, private screened balcony, and a amazing view of the Carribbean Sea. Includes a king sized bed or two twins, and comes with all of the necessary toiletries!
- Deluxe Guest Room - Located on Northeastern side of the island. These rooms include a private screened porch, canopy style beds, a cozy sitting area, and a magnificent view of Turneffe Atoll. Includes a king, queen, or two twin sized beds, and comes with all of the necessary toiletries!
We strongly advise staying away from Belize City, especially at night. This area and the areas around it have had issues with crime due to political unrest. Also, if your adventure leads you to the forest, we advise you bring strong mosquito repellent to repel the disease-carrying mosquitos. Finally, rain! Rain is a very unpredictable aspect of life here and may affect your plans. We will not be held responsible if you do not heed our warnings of these things. If you remain safe on your trip, we can surely guarantee you the time of your life!