Say Yes to Chewing Gum in School
- Can help you get focus better in school.
- You can also get good grades.
Help in Education
- This helps you get better scores.
- Dr.Kenneth Allen a teacher in NYU's collage Dentistry has proven that chewing gum helps you in school.
- 65% of athletes chew gum to prevent getting stress and to help while a game.
- 77% of golfers chew gum before a competition.
- Chewing gum help athletes get calm and get ready for their day.
Help you with blood stream and insulin
- Chewing gum leads you in a higher insulin that means stimulates areas of the brain.
- Increases arousal and leads to blood flow through your brain.
Chewing Gum Stimulates The Brain
- Help fight for chewing gum in your School Districts.
- Take Action and help us get better grades.
- Make a Difference!!!