Hugs Not Drugs
Want To Help Someone? Hug Them, Don't Drug Them!
Meth is a very addictive drug. you try it once and you're hooked, like most drugs. But this drug can destroy everything.
- Meth can be injected, smoked, inhaled, or taken orally.
- Meth looks like crystal-y powder or it looks like parts of a rock. It's usually white or yellowish.
- Meth can change the way you look. In a matter of months your face could change into something VERY unattractive.
- Meth causes things such as violent behavior, insomnia, not wanting to eat, anxiety, and heart attacks.
- Meth also cause hallucinations like feeling bugs crawl underneath your skin, seeing false objects, and hearing voices.
- Other names for meth are chalk, crank, croak, crypto, crystal, fire, glass, tweet and white cross.
Horror Of Meth: Shocking Before and after pictures Of Meth Addicts
LSD is a drug that is usually taken as a liquid. It take people on so called "trips" making them hallucinate.
- LSD or Acid is sold as tablets, capsules, liquid, and absorbent paper.
- When you take a "trip" on acid it lasts about 12 HOURS.
- Users usually experience hallucinations and delusions. These hallucinations can be both pleasant and horrific. You could be in a land of bubbles one second and then next you're in your worst nightmares.
- It's taken orally but liquid and gelatin can be put into eyes instead.
- LSD can lead to flashbacks from the trips. You could have stopped using LSD but you still get flashbacks from your first experience a year after.
- Users often get mood-swings and become violent.
- Some effects are dilated pupils, higher body temperature, increased heart rate and blood pressure, sweating, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, dry mouth, and tremors