April 14, 2017
Students earn Respect Tickets by making good choices. Every Friday, teachers collect the tickets from their students and draw 3 names - one for a prize, one for an elevator ride, and one for lunch with the principal. We are very proud to announce the names of our April 7th Respect Ticket Winners:
Aubrey W., Carly A., Chayse B., Conner G., Evangalene W., Hayden D., Lyla D., Josiah R., Kaia H., Kyla O., Mekare A., Michael M., Patrick H., Sam S., Sammie W., Sarah O., and Shayla R.
Andrew W., Aires B., Brody S., Emery M., Isla S., Izak S., Jasmine F., Jessi D., Kaden B., Kaleb B., Kayla B., Liam R., Lillian R., Makayla H., Maxim C., Reese A., Sonson J., Tristin B., and Wyatt P.
Josie V. and Rylee M.
The names of today's Respect Ticket Winners will be published in the April 21st newsletter.
Good Kids Book
Congratulations on meeting your goals, Wyatt! We are proud of you!
A visitor from Japan taught a first grade class how to fold paper hats.
We had a great turn out at our Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math night on Thursday.
- Observation Days - April 18 & 19. Please click on the flyer link above for more information.
- Teacher Requests - Forms will be available on our website and at the office during Observation Days. Forms are due April 25th.
- Elocution Evening - Students selected to recite poetry and their families will join us in the gym from 5:30-7:00 on Wednesday, April 19th. Refreshments served afterwards.
- Last Day to Check Out Library Books - April 26th
- Clothing Donations - Cub Scouts Pack 354, 1st grade Tiger Den 13, is collecting new socks, underwear, and pajamas for school-aged children at the Alaska Family Service’s emergency shelter. The emergency shelter is a 32-bed facility in Palmer for women and children escaping abusive situations. The donation tote is outside the nurse’s office. Donations will be collected and delivered to Alaska Family Services Shelter by Tiger Den 13 on April 28th.
- 1st Grade Battle of the Books - On May 9th selected students will compete in the library at 3:00.
- All Library Books are Due - May 4th
- Reading Medal Awards and Bikes for Books - Students who meet their reading goals will receive a reading medal and will have their names entered into a drawing to win a bike, helmet, and lock. There will be a boy's bike and girl's bike given away for each grade level. The awards ceremony and drawing will be held in the gym on May 17th.