(604) Second Quarter
November 16, 2015
- We had the highest attendance this week! Great Job!
- Charter Renewal Advisory Meeting: Tuesday, November 17th @ 8:30 am & 6 p
- School Site Council/ ELAC/ GATE meeting: Thursday, November 19th @ 8:30 am.
- Charter Board Meeting: Thursday, November 19th @ 5:30 pm.
- NO SCHOOL November 23-27th.
- Upcoming Event: PTC Rubio's night: December 2nd, 2pm -close @ 1016 Tierra Del Rey, Chula Vista, CA
Our Thanksgiving Feast will be this Friday, November 20th. The actual Feast for the children, including readings, will begin promptly at 11:00am. We hope you can join us!
If you are interested in helping with set up, décor, and helping the students in to their costumes, please email me to let me know.
Book Fair this week
Fondo De Cultura Economica will be on campus to sell Spanish books as well. They will come to visit us on Wednesday, November 18 from7:30am-4:30pm and Friday, November 20 from 7:30am to 1:30pm. Please look for the red "Book Truck" on our black top patio at school.
We are in need of volunteers who can help set up and work the fair. Please click on the attached flyer (here) for more information.
In addition, the school is considering a change from a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) school to a STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math) school. You will be asked to give your vote on which program you prefer. Very exciting things ahead!